We are a society that longs to work for and live with people who can be trusted. Research is clear...organizations where trust has been established with employees and customers have a definite competitive advantage.
But trusting relationships DO NOT just evolve naturally. Developing trusting relationships is an intentional process that requires skill and courage. The good news is that using trust-building skills, we each have the power to tip the balance in our organizations.
We have developed a highly effective formula that ensures the development of trust. It’s possible; it’s powerful; it’s permanent; and it’s the basis of this course.
- Become aware of the common pitfalls that might undermine their trust-building efforts
- Apply the simple but profound formula for effective trust- building
- Understand the importance of integrity in trusting relationships
- Learn to reduce wondering and worry through seeking closure
- Learn to make real commitments and get real commitments from others
- Be inspired to demonstrate the courage needed to build trust in all relationships in which they participate