Inspiring Truth: STOP Stinkin' Thinkin'™
The single greatest impact on the success and quality of your life is what you believe to be “the truth” about you and the world around you - the story you're telling yourself about others, your situation, and yourself.
Why do these stories or narratives matter? Because you may be limiting yourself and your effectiveness by the beliefs that you hold. You may be believing narratives that are not true without knowing it…and when you act on those “truths” that you believe, conflict occurs. But that doesn’t need to happen.
At this workshop, we'll identify how distortions creep into our narratives and we'll learn how to eliminate the distortions so that we can live inspiring and effective lives based on the truth.
- Understand that emotions and decisions are a direct result of the story we believe about a situation
- Identify sources of distortion in their narratives
- Discover how distorted narratives wreak havoc in an organization
- Identify the narratives they're believing
- Learn strategies to stop being affected by irrational thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- Learn skills to inspire truth into their narratives so they can begin to think, feel, and behave in a manner they can be proud of, regardless of what is happening