Workshops - Manage Conflict
There is no dispute among industry professionals that conflict is costing billions of dollars and the loss of valuable personnel. A major reason is that employees are not trained to handle conflict well.
Manage Conflict is a workshop that will help bring understanding to the reasons conflicts occur, and it will empower participants to manage conflict in natural and constructive ways. This is a highly experiential course because practice is the best way to become effective at managing conflict to resolution. People mastering this skill are of immense value to their organizations and to their families.
Attendees will learn to:
- Become aware of the “knee jerk” reactions that sometimes occur when conflict arises and discover which ones they tend to favor
- Identify why you “just can’t think” when intense conflict is occurring
- Become acquainted with the 8 “bugs” that can infect thinking and cause internal conflict and conflict with others
- Acquire the ability to identify what kind of conflict is taking place and learn the tools to effectively resolve most conflict
- Identify the 16 “snares” that can interfere with ability to handle conflict
- Learn the art of “bridge building” with ample time to practice and gain the confidence to handle most conflict situations from mild to volatile
- Develop the balance between caring for others and setting appropriate boundaries
- Practice resolving conflicts and practice how to properly receive immediate feedback