STOP Stinkin' Thinkin'™
“You move toward what you think about whether it is good for you or not.” - Anonymous
Do you agree with the statement, “You are today what you were thinking about 60 months ago?” How about the statement, “Whether you think you can or you cannot, you are right.”
There are some universal truths in this world. One of those undisputed universal truths is that the single greatest impact on the success of your life and the quality of your life is what you believe to be “the truth” about you.
Why does how you think even matter? Because you may be limiting yourself and your effectiveness by the beliefs that you hold. You may be believing things that are not true and you do not know it … and when you act on those “truths” that you believe, conflict occurs. But that doesn’t need to happen.
Attendees will learn to:
- Develop a fresh understanding that emotions and decisions are a direct result of beliefs about a situation
- Recognize that all emotions are “self induced”
- No longer be affected by irrational thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- Apply a tool to help look objectively at beliefs, feelings and behaviors so we can begin to think, feel and behave in a manner we can be proud of, regardless of what is happening
- See with new eyes, to see a more objective truth than ever before